Live ORACLE

if you are Oracle Developer ,than this Blog most likely will make you happy.

About my Blog

This Blog particularized for Oracle Developers ... you will see interesting Codes for SQL , PL/SQL as well as new ideas for Developer Suite and Client Tools that will help you in your professional life ... and I hope I reach for your satisfaction.

About Me

I'm Hany Freedom , 25 years old , I live in EL-Minia City in Egypt , I'm Moderator at ArabOUG.org the best Arabic Forum for ORACLE on the Net. if you interested to know more about me .... just Click Here.

Multilevel Nested Table

DECLARE
TYPE tb1 IS TABLE OF VARCHAR2 (20);

TYPE ntb1 IS TABLE OF tb1; -- table of table elements

TYPE tv1 IS VARRAY (10) OF INTEGER;

TYPE ntb2 IS TABLE OF tv1; -- table of varray elements

vtb1 tb1 := tb1 ('one', 'three');
vntb1 ntb1 := ntb1 (vtb1);
vntb2 ntb2 := ntb2 (tv1 (3, 5), tv1 (5, 7, 3));
-- table of varray elements
BEGIN
vntb1.EXTEND;
vntb1 (2) := vntb1 (1);
-- delete the first element in vntb1
vntb1.DELETE (1);
-- delete the first string from the second table in the nested table
vntb1 (2).DELETE (1);
END;
/

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page
 
http://www.dpriver.com/images/sqlpp-banner-2.png

Thanks for reading my Blog ... you Visitor Number :-