Live ORACLE

if you are Oracle Developer ,than this Blog most likely will make you happy.

About my Blog

This Blog particularized for Oracle Developers ... you will see interesting Codes for SQL , PL/SQL as well as new ideas for Developer Suite and Client Tools that will help you in your professional life ... and I hope I reach for your satisfaction.

About Me

I'm Hany Freedom , 25 years old , I live in EL-Minia City in Egypt , I'm Moderator at ArabOUG.org the best Arabic Forum for ORACLE on the Net. if you interested to know more about me .... just Click Here.

Multilevel Associative Array

DECLARE
TYPE tb1 IS TABLE OF INTEGER INDEX BY PLS_INTEGER;
-- the following is index-by table of index-by tables
TYPE ntb1 IS TABLE OF tb1 INDEX BY PLS_INTEGER;
TYPE va1 IS VARRAY(10) OF VARCHAR2(20);
-- the following is index-by table of varray elements
TYPE ntb2 IS TABLE OF va1 INDEX BY PLS_INTEGER;
v1 va1 := va1('hello', 'world');
v2 ntb1;
v3 ntb2;
v4 tb1;
v5 tb1; -- empty table
BEGIN
v4(1) := 34;
v4(2) := 46456;
v4(456) := 343;
v2(23) := v4;
v3(34) := va1(33, 456, 656, 343);
-- assign an empty table to v2(35) and try again
v2(35) := v5;
v2(35)(2) := 78; -- it works now
END;
/

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page
 
http://www.dpriver.com/images/sqlpp-banner-2.png

Thanks for reading my Blog ... you Visitor Number :-