Live ORACLE

if you are Oracle Developer ,than this Blog most likely will make you happy.

About my Blog

This Blog particularized for Oracle Developers ... you will see interesting Codes for SQL , PL/SQL as well as new ideas for Developer Suite and Client Tools that will help you in your professional life ... and I hope I reach for your satisfaction.

About Me

I'm Hany Freedom , 25 years old , I live in EL-Minia City in Egypt , I'm Moderator at ArabOUG.org the best Arabic Forum for ORACLE on the Net. if you interested to know more about me .... just Click Here.

Show database version with options installed


rem -----------------------------------------------------------------------

rem File name: ver.SQL

rem Purpose: Show database version with options installed

rem (handy for your HELP/ABOUT menu)

rem Date: 12-Nov-1999

rem Author: Frank Naude, Oracle faq

rem -----------------------------------------------------------------------

SET head off feed off pages 0 serveroutput ON

col banner format a72 wrap


SELECT banner
FROM sys.v_$version;


SELECT ' With the '
||parameter
||' option'
FROM sys.v_$option
WHERE VALUE = 'TRUE';


SELECT ' The '
||parameter
||' option is not installed'
FROM sys.v_$option
WHERE VALUE <> 'TRUE';


BEGIN

dbms_output.Put_line('Port String: '

||dbms_utility.port_string);

END;

/


SET head on feed ON


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Thanks for posting this. This script was very helpful to me.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Hi,

    thanks for sharing this. This script saved my time.

    A.

Post a Comment



Newer Posts Older Posts Home Page
 
http://www.dpriver.com/images/sqlpp-banner-2.png

Thanks for reading my Blog ... you Visitor Number :-